Monday, December 19, 2005

Wassup Man ?!

In every phase of our lives , we all have a pet phrase that we use redundantly .
6 months into college and my pet phrase was " Life sucks! " .
Initially I really meant it , each time I said that . But later it became more of an involuntary action . And with an extra "Wassup mon ?!" added to it , it became the best way to start , end and drag a conversation . And , they dint act like two distinct phrases . After asking the person this magical question {..Wassup mon?..} , I wudnt wait for him to respond . I knew his life sucked . if it dint then , well it should . And by saying the other half {..Life sucks..} , I just extended my support , by letting him know that my life sucked too , just as the day before .

X: GoodMornin
Me: wassup man ? life sucks !

X: so how was ur ya day ?
Me:wassup man ? life sucks !

X: so how was the movie?
Me: wassup man ? life sucks !

X: dude - hot chick - 11 o'clock .
Me : Whoa man !! life sucks dude ! life sucks !


I'd used the phrase so often that it kind of became hollow .
I'd accepted the fact that life sucks .
Life sucking had become an intrinsic and important part of my life .
Infact it would suck big-time , if 'life dint suck' .
I became inert to bad things happening to me .It dint matter if it sucked more .
It was ok that my life sucked . I was home with the way my life sucked . and even if it dint suck , I wud still say it sucks !

1 Comments:

Blogger ABCD said...

Wassup pardner? This comment sux.

December 18, 2004 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home