Sunday, December 18, 2005

04. The ball kept rolling ....

After the first sem , it dint look like I was going to get 85% and conquer the world.
All I wanted now was a meagre 80% ,just enough for GTech to still accept me .Mechanics was jus the begining . After that there was a similar scene in every semester . In the 2nd sem they almost flunked me in 'Data Structures' , now I may not be a genius in Semiconductors and I really hate Chemistry , but DS was my forte . It was after the second semester results that I created my theory ..." What you write , is not a function of what you get " . Later it became popular as the " Sameer-osky Theorem " , and was used by everyone as an excuse to not study , primarily by me .

With that loss of trust in the system , I really stopped caring about exams . The aggregate declined logarithmically ,and with that expectations too . By the 4th sem , all I wanted was 75% with distinction , I could still make it to GTech provided I also won a noble prize in Computer Science and if I dint ... then , Have u heard of "University of Western Milwaukee " ?!! I mean hey its atleast in the US .But somethings never come true ....

In the 4th sem we finally got a course I'd been wanting to do ever since I saw that episode of "Beyond2000" in the 6th grade .......Robotics !! The more I loved the subject , the more I feared flunking in it .... and thats exactly what happened . For the first time in my life I flunked , and the irony is that i flunked in robotics !!

Suprisingly , the first thing I did on hearing the news was ...LAUGH . It somehow seemed really funny . I'd heard about people taking weed and laughing non-stop for hours together . I experienced something to the same effect . I wasnt sure wat i was laughing at ?! Maybe the fact that I wont be making fe-manoids anymore ? or how the thing I'd predicted (as a joke)actually came true !!
or how even Milakauwee will not take me !!

But there were many other levels to this flunking episode than just career , as u will soon know ....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wassup mon!!! life sucks!!!! (just extendin ma support)
he he
SARAN.

December 15, 2004 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger ABCD said...

Isn't it sad when u feel that u're gonna conquer the world and suddenly find that there r whole sackloads of leadshots tied to ur aggregate's ass? This blog is rad man!! Awaiting the forthcoming posts on ur misadventurous journey...

December 18, 2004 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home